The ultimate purpose of education at Coral Park Christian Academy is to glorify God. We do this through the following functional objectives:
- Provide students with an educational environment that will foster opportunity to become well-balanced, Christ-like persons through proper cognitive, physical, social and spiritual development.
- Encourage students in the development of wholesome Christian attitudes and values by example and by design.
- Broaden the students’ worldview through a Christ-centered curriculum that recognizes all truth is from God.
- Instill in students a sense of responsibility for their own continued spiritual and intellectual growth.
- Lead students to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ (Mt. 16:26).
- Train students to know and to do the will of God (Ps. 16:8; Mt. 26:39).
- Convince students to stand firm for biblical principles (Ps. 119:46; Prov. 1:10).
- Teach students self-discipline through submission to God and all other authority (Rom. 13:1; Heb. 13:7; Ps. 40:8).